As the operator of its website, Paxton-Hall Lawyers need to obtain and retain information about those who are using its website.
We recognise the importance, however, of protecting that information.
We know you may be concerned about what we do with that information. You have our assurance that we will not disclose the information, and will use reasonable endeavours to prevent the disclosure of the information, except to the extent it is:
- indicated at the time of supply of the information to us
- expressly permitted under any agreement with you
- required for performance by us of services for you
- required for the ordinary operation of our website or our business (e.g. to send you information about our services)
- required under compulsion of law or provided in cooperation with any governmental authority
- where it is already publicly available or is disclosed by Paxton-Hall Lawyers in a manner that does not readily permit identification of information relating to you.
- Subject to the above overriding prohibition on disclosure, Paxton-Hall Lawyers may use the information as it sees fit for the purposes of its business.